MICHALIS was built around 1350, as part of the Knight’s house that stood where our hotel now is.
Its vaulted roof, stone wall and oakwood gate are what a visitor sees first when entering from the Gate of St. John.
The suite’s 37 sq.m. (400 sq.f.) single-space interior is on ground level and has been decorated in harmony with the building’s interesting past.
Its bathroom features a “rainfall” walk-in shower, a marble antique sink, 1920’s lamp and mirror.
The 45 sq. m. private garden, with a deep soaking bathtub, an old olive tree, a plethora of aromatic plants and herbs, lies in the shadow of the castle’s wall.
MICHALIS is designed to accommodate two guests.
In the privacy of their garden they can listen to the drops falling from the old tap at the foot of the castle, watch the birds flirting in the olive tree’s branches and enjoy the discreet scent of the herbs.